Cisco Systems is the worldwide leader in networking hardware, software, and service offerings that help businesses gain a new level of proficiency to better serve their customers, increase productivity, and streamline communications.
The widely respected Cisco Certifications bring valuable, measurable rewards to network professionals and the organizations that employ them. With the introduction of the new Cisco Certified Entry Network Technician (CCENT) and the newly revised CCNA certifications, the Cisco Career Certifications program recognizes the skills needed to be successful in today’s IT job market.
Who benefits from Cisco Certification?
Professional certification is an important tool in building and retaining an effective workforce. It rewards organizations by providing employees with increased skills, enhanced productivity, confidence and motivation. Individually, those involved in the design, deployment, implementation or optimization, and troubleshooting of the corporate network, including systems engineers, network engineers, Internet webmasters, network designers, installers and analysts or any part of the infrastructure support staff can all benefit from Cisco Certification.
Cisco Certification Paths
Cisco offers three levels of certification for network professionals:
- Associate: The first step in Cisco networking begins at the Associate level, which also includes CCENT, an interim step to Associates for those with little job experience. Think of the Associate level as the foundation level of networking certification.
- Professional. The Professional level is the advanced level of certification.
- Expert. The CCIE and CCDE are the highest level of achievements for network or design professionals, certifying an individual as an expert
Various tracks—such as Routing and Switching, Network Security, and Service Provider—are available, so that you can match your certification path to your job role or industry. In addition to general certifications, network professionals can enhance their core networking knowledge by achieving specialist certification in technologies such as security, IP telephony, and wireless.
Training Paths for Cisco Certification
New Horizons is proud of offering training to prepare for the following Cisco Certifications:
Associate Level Cisco Certifications
- Cisco Certified Entry Networking Technician (CCENT)
- Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA)
- Cisco Certified Design Associate (CCDA)
Professional Level Cisco Certifications
- Cisco Certified Network Professional (CCNP)
- Cisco Certified Network Professional: Wireless (CCNP Wireless)
- Cisco Certified Network Professional: Service Provider (CCNP Service Provider)
- Cisco Certified Network Professional: Service Provider Operations
(CCNP Service Provider Operations)
- Cisco Certified Network Professional: Voice (CCNP Voice)
- Cisco Certified Network Professional: Security (CCNP Security)
- Cisco Certified Internetwork Professsional (CCIP)
- Cisco Certified Design Professional (CCDP)
Authorized Cisco Training
As a Cisco Learning Associate Partner, New Horizons employs Certified Cisco Systems Instructors and delivers Cisco authorized and approved content, including product-specific training, technology training and Cisco certification-preparation courses.
New Horizons was named the winner of Cisco's 2008 Learning Partner of the Year Award - US/Canada, and the Cisco Excellence in Acceleration Award Winner - US/Canada in 2010.