New Horizons delivers VMware world-class certifications designed to validate and recognize IT professionals with the technical capabilities and real-world experience needed to effectively install, manage, deploy and support VMware products and solutions.
As the demand for IT professionals with datacenter virtualization skills increases, it is essential to distinguish yourself in the market with a certification that validates your technical capabilities. Becoming a VMware Certified Professional does just that.
VMware Certifications Overview
VMware certifications consist of different levels of certifications focused around VMware categories: VMware Datacenter Virtualization, End-User Computing, and VMware Cloud.
Step 1 - VMware Certified Professional (VCP)
The fundamental level of VMware certification is the VCP credential.
- VMware Certified Professional – Cloud (VCP-Cloud)
- VMware Certified Professional – Datacenter Virtualization (VCP5-DV)
- VMware Certified Professional – Desktop (VCP5-DT)
Step 2 - VMware Certified Advanced Professional (VCAP)
Take the next step in your VMware career and earn one or more Advanced Professional VMware certifications.
- VMware Certified Advanced Professional - Cloud Infrastructure Administration (VCAP-CIA)
- VMware Certified Advanced Professional – Cloud Infrastructure Design (VCAP-CID)
- VMware Certified Advanced Professional – Datacenter Virtualization (VCAP5-DCA)
- VMware Certified Advanced Professional – Datacenter Design (VCAP5-DCD)
- VMware Certified Advanced Professional – Desktop Administration (VCAP-DTA)
- VMware Certified Advanced Professional – Desktop Design (VCAP-DTD)
Step 3 - VMware Expert (VCDX)
The expert level of certification from VMware is for VMware professionals with extensive VMware experience.
- VMware Certified Design Expert - Cloud (VCDX-Cloud)
- VMware Certified Design Expert 5 - Data Center Virtualization (VCDX5-DCV)