New Horizons delivers VMware world-class certifications designed to validate and recognize IT professionals with the technical capabilities and real-world experience needed to effectively install, manage, deploy and support VMware products and solutions.
As the demand for IT professionals with datacenter virtualization skills increases, it is essential to distinguish yourself in the market with a certification that validates your technical capabilities. Becoming a VMware Certified Professional does just that.
- VMware vSphere: Install, Configure, Manage v5.1
- VMware vSphere: What's New v5.1
- VMware vSphere: Optimize and Scale v5.1
- VMware vSphere Fast Track v5.1
- VMware vCenter Site Recovery Manager: Install, Configure, Manage v5.1
- VMware View: Design Best Practices v5.1
About VMware Certifications
Industry-recognized VCP5 requires completion of a five-day, VMware-authorized training course and hands-on experience with VMware technologies. Achieving VCP5 confirms that you have the education needed to successfully install, deploy, scale and manage VMware vSphere 5.1 environments as well as the skills obtained by a minimum of six months experience with VMware infrastructure technologies. VMware Certified Professional benefits include: recognition in the industry, distinction for partners, credential that consulting clients can trust, use of “VMware Certified Professional” logo on business cards and websites, complementary license of VMware Workstation, invitation to beta exam programs, discounts to VMware events, and access to the VCP Store.
Certification and Exams
- Attend a qualifying VMware authorized course.
Already a VCP4? There is no course requirement until February 29, 2012.
- Gain hands-on experience with VMware vSphere 5.
- Pass the VCP5 Exam.