Today’s IT managers need to look at their internal processes, streamline them, and close the loopholes to process circumvention that affect live IT infrastructures and the organization’s bottom line. The Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL) can help to accomplish this goal.
Why take ITIL training from New Horizons? New Horizons ITIL training will help you apply the internationally proven best practices for IT services and adopt a business and systematic approach to managing day-to-day operations.
Who will benefit from ITIL education and certification?
IT professionals, management, IT quality teams, suppliers and consultants and those responsible for the implementation and support of information technology will benefit from ITIL training and certification.
Search all ITIL courses at New Horizons.
New Horizons now offers PeopleCert Web Proctoring
As an accredited PeopleCert Authorized ITIL Training Organization, all foundations and Intermediate level ITIL courses include a Certification web proctored exam voucher. Web proctored exams allow candidates the flexibility to schedule their exam at a time and place convenient for them; you need nothing more than an internet connection and webcam.
With PeopleCert Web Proctoring you can take your exam whenever you want wherever you want. All you need is a laptop with a webcam and you are ready to go. Why are we offering a PEOPLECERT Web proctored exam?
- You can take your exam whenever you want
- All you need is a laptop with a webcam
- You can take your exam almost anywhere you have internet access
- You choose the time of your exam with an online scheduler
- You can take your exam in 4 hours
- You get 24/7 customer support for any questions you may have
- You will be guided by an authorized proctor throughout the process
- You get instant online provisional results
- You can view, download and print your e-certificate once the results are out
- Your employer, potential employer or recruitment agency can verify your certification online
IT Infrastructure Library® is a registered trade mark of the Cabinet Office