Optimizing the power of Microsoft Excel, Word, and other applications to maximize employee productivity is an ongoing and challenging task. New Horizons offers a full range of classes specifically designed to enhance user productivity on the most popular software in use today. We will help you ensure you are achieving the greatest return on your software investment while empowering and motivating your staff with the skills and knowledge to achieve more.
Bullseye training now available
Bullseye Training from New Horizons lets you concentrate your time and attention on the tools and features of Microsoft Office that you need to know.
Each 2-4 hour Bullseye class has been custom-designed around a specific user need, providing hands-on instruction around a focused set of topics. Whether you are already an Excel power-user who needs a deep-dive on Pivot Charts and Tables, or a beginning user who wants to better understand terminology and the menu bar, Bullseye classes are an excellent complement to our standard Office training.
- Single-topic focus delivered in 2-4 hours
- Training delivered via our virtual classroom environment, Online Live
- Expert instructors are each certified as a Microsoft Office Specialist
- Lecture and demo are combined with hands-on labs to ensure knowledge transfer
- Access to a recorded version after the learning experience
- Excel 2010 Formulas & Charts
- Excel 2010 Tables, PivotTables and Conditional Formatting
- Getting Started with Excel 2010
- Windows & Microsoft Office Basics