Mentored Learning incorporates multiple learning methods to give students scheduling flexibility and control over their learning agenda.
Students begin with a pre-assessment test to determine their current knowledge and skills. Then they work with a certified instructor, or Mentor, to determine their best training path. Vendor-authorized curriculum is blended with pre-recorded lecture, hands-on labs, and one-on-one mentoring to provide a comprehensive training solution.
This is the ideal training environment for both the experienced IT professional with a specific learning need, or for the student who may need more focused attention.
Mentored Learning Benefits for the Individual
- Flexible, focused and fast training
- One-to-one instruction using authorized vendor courseware
- Custom training and development plans
- A broad range of available courses that include lab and assessment exercises
Mentored Learning Benefits for the Enterprise
- Flexible course scheduling maintains employee productivity
- Pre- and post-assessments monitor progress and gauge return on invested time and money
- Flexible purchasing options
- Prepares students to implement real-world solutions in addition to certification prep
Begin Mentored Learning Today
New Horizons will develop a customized and focused training plan for each student, which will translate into increased efficiency and improved productivity. Search the course schedule for classes available through this award-winning training method, or contact us to learn more!