Office 365 Training Classes at NH Computer Learning
Microsoft Office 365 is the same Office you already know and use every day. A significant benefit of Office 365 is that it is powered by the cloud, so you can access your applications and files from virtually anywhere—PC, Mac and select mobile devices.
How Can Office 365 Help Your Business?
Office 365 is specifically designed to meet the needs of organizations of all sizes - individuals, sole proprietors, large and mid-sized businesses, government agencies and educational institutions. Helping you save time and money, while freeing up valued resources.
From a single easy-to-manage portal, assigned administrators can manage every aspect of their business using familiar tools—such as SharePoint On-Line, Exchange On-line and Lync—to provide users with an easy-to-use, collaborative platform.
Additional Business Benefits of Office 365:
- Access documents, email and shared calendars from anywhere, on any device
- Host online meetings with multi-party HD video conferencing and screen sharing
- Protect your email environment with always up-to-date antivirus and anti-spam
- Collaborate on documents with teammates, share reports with business partners
- Safeguard your data with enterprise-grade reliability and disaster recovery