Cisco® Implementing Cisco® Edge Network Security Solutions (SENSS)
Implementing Cisco Edge Network Security Solutions (SENSS) v1.0 is a five-day course that is part of the curriculum path leading to the Cisco Certified Network Professional Security (CCNP Security) certification. Additionally, it is designed to prepare security engineers with the knowledge and hands-on experience to prepare them to configure Cisco perimeter edge security solutions utilizing Cisco Switches, Cisco Routers, and Cisco Adaptive Security Appliance (ASA) Firewalls.
Who Should Attend
Network Security Engineers
Understand current security threat landscape. Understanding and implementing Cisco modular Network Security Architectures such as SecureX and TrustSec. Deploy Cisco Infrastructure management and control plane security controls. Configuring Cisco layer 2 and layer 3 data plane security controls. Implement and maintain Cisco ASA Network Address Translations (NAT). Implement and maintain Cisco IOS Software Network Address Translations (NAT). Designing and deploying Cisco Threat Defense solutions on a Cisco ASA utilizing access policy and application and identity based inspection. Implementing Botnet Traffic Filters
Deploying Cisco IOS Zone-Based Policy Firewalls (ZBFW). Configure and verify Cisco IOS ZBFW Application Inspection Policy.
2 - Cisco Secure Design Principles
- Lesson 1: Network Security Zoning
- Lesson 2: Cisco Module Network Architecture
- Lesson 3: Cisco SecureX Architecture
- Lesson 4: Cisco TrustSec Solutions
3 - Implement Network Infrastructure Protection
- Lesson 1: Introducing Cisco Network Infrastructure Architecture
- Lesson 2: Deploying Cisco IOS Control Plane Security Controls
- Lesson 3: Deploying Cisco IOS Management Plane Security Controls
- Lesson 4: Deploying Cisco ASA Management Plane Security Controls
- Lesson 5: Deploying Cisco Traffic Telemetry Methods
- Lesson 6: Deploying Cisco IOS Layer 2 Data Plane Security Controls
- Lesson 7: Deploying Cisco IOS Layer 3 Data Plane Security Controls
4 - Deploying NAT on Cisco IOS and Cisco Adaptive Security Appliance (ASA) Firewalls
- Lesson 1: Introducing Network Address Translation
- Lesson 2: Deploying Cisco ASA Network Address Translation
- Lesson 3: Deploying Cisco IOS Software Network Address Translation
5 - Deploying Threat Controls on Cisco ASA Firewalls
- Lesson 1: Introducing Cisco Threat Controls
- Lesson 2: Deploying Cisco ASA Basic Access Controls
- Lesson 3: Deploying Cisco ASA Application Inspection Policies
- Lesson 4: Deploying Cisco ASA Botnet Traffic Filtering
- Lesson 5: Deploying Cisco ASA Identity Based Firewall
6 - Deploying Threat Controls on Cisco IOS Software
- Lesson 1: Deploying Cisco IOS Software with Basic Zone-Based Firewall Policies
- Lesson 2: Deploying Cisco IOS Software Zone-Based Firewall with Application Inspection Policies
This is a 5-day class
GTR Guaranteed to Run
Class times are listed Central time. This class is available for Private Group Training
To sort by location or date, click the ‘When’ and ‘Where’ column headings.
Class dates not listed.
contact us for available
dates and times.