HA100 SAP HANA - Introduction
Who Should Attend
- Application Consultants and Modelers
- Project team members
- Get an overview of SAP HANA SPS09 and in-memory computing.
- Build an analytic data model with native HANA modeling tools.
- Understand the different approaches to provision data into SAP HANA.
- Learn how to connect to SAP HANA and consume HANA models.
1 - Key concepts of SAP HANA
2 - Working with SAP HANA Studio
3 - Architecture of SAP in-memory computing
4 - Modeling with SAP HANA
- Attribute Views
- Analytic Views
- Calculation Views
5 - Overview of data provisioning in SAP HANA with the following tools:
- Flat file upload
- SAP BusinessObjects Data Services
- SAP Landscape Transformation Replication Server
- SAP Replication Server
- SAP Direct Extractor Connection
- Smart Data Access
- Smart Data Integration / Smart Data Quality
- Smart Data Streaming
6 - SAP HANA Interfaces to BI client tools, including:
- SAP BusinessObjects Analysis for Office
- SAP Design Studio
- SAP Lumira
This is a 2-day class
GTR Guaranteed to Run
Class times are listed Central time. This class is available for Private Group Training
To sort by location or date, click the ‘When’ and ‘Where’ column headings.
Class dates not listed.
contact us for available
dates and times.