SCM200 SAP Business Processes in Planning (SCM)
The course introduces you to the concepts and procedures of supply chain planning in SAP SCM (APO).
Who Should Attend
This course is intended for project team members and key users (persons from special departments) who are responsible for implementing supply chain planning with SAP SCM (APO).
- It demonstrates how to forecast future sales and the release of the forecast.
- The course outlines the different possibilities to create feasible plans for cross-location planning and to achieve a finite detailed plan for certain plants.
- You determine feasible stock transfers with deployment functionality and confirm sales orders using Global Available-to-Promise.
1 - Module 1
- Overview of the master data and transaction data for supply chain planning
2 - Module 2
- SAP ERP and SAP SCM integration (through the CIF interface)
4 - Module 4
- Supply Network Planning (APO SNP)
5 - Module 5
- Production Planning and Detailed Scheduling (APO PP/DS)
6 - Module 6
- Integration with supply chain manufacturing
8 - Module 8
- Global Available-to-Promise (APO ATP)
This is a 2-day class
GTR Guaranteed to Run
Class times are listed Central time. This class is available for Private Group Training
To sort by location or date, click the ‘When’ and ‘Where’ column headings.
Class dates not listed.
contact us for available
dates and times.