TX305 IBM Tivoli Workload Scheduler 9.2 Operations and Scheduling
This course introduces IBM Tivoli Workload Scheduler 9.2 features, environment, and terminology. You learn about the features for distributed environments and how to use both the Dynamic Workload Console and command-line interfaces. You also learn how to monitor production workflow, and to plan, implement, and manage Workload Scheduler objects to create a production day plan. You manage changes to objects, the plan, jobs, events, and job streams. You also learn how to optimize production workflow, troubleshoot plan problems, and manage dynamic and event-driven workloads. Hands-on labs reinforce concepts through production scenarios.
Who Should Attend
This basic course is for Tivoli Workload Scheduler operators and schedulers who perform duties related to batch workload automation. Although designed for new users, the course is also beneficial for individuals who are migrating from previous versions to 9.1 or 9.2, as well as those who need a refresher and introduction to the Dynamic Workload Console.
1 - Course Outline
- Introducing Workload Scheduler 9.2 Operations and Scheduling
- Getting started with the Dynamic Workload Console
- Monitoring system status and health
- Managing workflow
- Using the console manager command line
- Understanding the scheduling environment
- Managing workload definitions
- Creating scheduling objects
- Creating job streams
- Creating and using event rules
- Forecasting and viewing future plans
- Using the composer command line
- Using Workload Application Templates
- Reporting with Workload Scheduler
- Creating plan reports
This is a 3-day class
GTR Guaranteed to Run
Class times are listed Central time. This class is available for Private Group Training
To sort by location or date, click the ‘When’ and ‘Where’ column headings.
Class dates not listed.
contact us for available
dates and times.