10997 Office 365 Administration
This course focuses on skills required to administer and troubleshoot Office 365 tenant and key services of Office 365, such as Exchange Online, SharePoint Online and Skype for Business. It also covers security and compliance features of Office 365.
Who Should Attend
This course is intended for both novice and experienced programmers who have a minimum of three months programming experience and have basic Windows navigation skills.
This course is intended for IT professionals and system administrators who want to learn about administration and troubleshooting techniques in Office 365. These professionals should have at least three years of experience working in their respective fields—typically in the areas of system administration, network administration, and messaging.
After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Describe Office 365 services.
- Administer Office 365 by using graphical user interface (GUI) and Windows PowerShell.
- Administer and troubleshoot directory synchronization and directory objects.
- Administer and troubleshoot Skype for Business.
- Administer and troubleshoot SharePoint Online.
- Administer and troubleshoot Office 365 ProPlus.
- Administer and troubleshoot compliance and security in Office 365.
1 - OFFICE 365 SERVICES OVERVIEW
- Overview of Office 365 services
- Office 365 licensing overview
- Office 365 tenant configuration
- Office 365 clients
- Lab : Office 365 services overview
2 - OFFICE 365 ADMINISTRATION, TOOLS, AND TECHNIQUES
- Managing Office 365 with administrative portals
- Managing Office 365 with Windows PowerShell
- Managing administrative access in Office 365
- Troubleshooting administration in Office 365
- Lab : Administering Office 365
3 - ADMINISTERING AND TROUBLESHOOTING DIRECTORY SYNCHRONIZATION AND DIRECTORY OBJECTS
- Directory synchronization and federation overview
- Azure AD Connect management
- Managing users and groups objects in Office 365
- Troubleshooting objects and directory synchronization in Office 365
- Lab : Administering directory synchronization, users, and groups in Office 365
4 - ADMINISTERING AND TROUBLESHOOTING MICROSOFT EXCHANGE ONLINE
- Overview of Exchange Online management
- Administering Exchange Online recipients
- Administering client access policies in Exchange Online
- Troubleshooting Exchange Online
- Lab : Administering and troubleshooting Exchange Online
5 - ADMINISTERING AND TROUBLESHOOTING SKYPE FOR BUSINESS
- Skype for Business management overview
- Administering users and connectivity in Skype for Business
- Troubleshooting Skype for Business
- Lab : Administering Skype for Business Online
6 - ADMINISTERING AND TROUBLESHOOTING SHAREPOINT ONLINE
- SharePoint Online management overview
- Administering SharePoint Online site collections
- Administering external users in SharePoint Online
- Configuring OneDrive for Business
- Troubleshooting SharePoint Online
- Lab : Configuring and administering SharePoint Online
7 - PLANNING AND DEPLOYING OFFICE 365 PROPLUS
- Overview of Office 365 ProPlus
- Managing user-driven Office 365 ProPlus deployments
- Troubleshooting Office 365 ProPlus deployments
- Lab : Managing Office 365 ProPlus installations
8 - ADMINISTERING AND TROUBLESHOOTING COMPLIANCE AND SECURITY IN OFFICE 365
- Overview of compliance features in Office 365
- Administering Azure Rights Management in Office 365
- Administering compliance features in Office 365
- Configuring and administering email security in Office 365
- Troubleshooting Office 365 compliance and protection
- Lab : Configuring and troubleshooting compliance and security
This is a 3-day class
GTR Guaranteed to Run
Class times are listed Central time. This class is available for Private Group Training
To sort by location or date, click the ‘When’ and ‘Where’ column headings.
|| 8:00AM - 4:00PM
|| 8:00AM - 4:00PM
|| 8:00AM - 4:00PM
Class times are listed Central time
This class is available for Private Group Training