CWS-215 Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops 7 Administration On-Premises and In Citrix Cloud
If you are new to Citrix or if you are planning a move to Citrix Cloud, this course is a necessary step in enabling you with the right training and skills to manage and deploy Citrix Workspace successfully. This foundational administration course covers the aspects of installing, configuring and managing a Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops 7 environment, how to manage an on-premises Citrix solution and migrate from an on-premises solution to cloud using the Citrix Cloud management plane.
This five-day course will teach you how to deploy, install, configure, setup profile management, configure policies, printing and basic security features for on-premises Virtual Apps and Desktop solution building, and then migrating to Citrix Cloud.
Who Should Attend
Built for experienced IT Professionals who want to be familiar with Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops 7 in an on-premises environment and Citrix Cloud. Potential students include administrators or engineers responsible for the end user workspace and overall
health and performance of the solution.
After completing this course, students will:Gain foundational knowledge of Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops 7.How to install, configure, and manage a Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops 7 site and Cloud connectors.Identify the considerations between Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops on-premises and the Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops Service.How to deliver app and desktop resources.
1 - Architecture Overview
- Introduction to Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops
- Architecture Overview
- Hosting Platform Considerations
- Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops Service
- Connection Flow Process Introduction
2 - Deploy the Site
- Pre-Deployment Considerations
- Citrix Licensing Setup
- Delivery Controller Setup
- Site Setup And Management
- Redundancy Considerations
3 - The Apps and Desktops Images
- Consider Master Image Creation Methods
- Master Image Requirements
4 - Provision and Deliver App and Desktop Resources
- Machine Catalogs and Delivery Groups
- Provisioning Methods and Considerations
- Machine Creation Services (MCS) Deep Dive
- MCS Environment Considerations
- Resource Locations
5 - Provide Access to App and Desktop Resources
- Consider Workspace Experience versus StoreFront
- Workspace Experience User Authentication
- Workspace App
- Communication Flow
This is a 5-day class
GTR Guaranteed to Run
Class times are listed Central time. This class is available for Private Group Training
To sort by location or date, click the ‘When’ and ‘Where’ column headings.
|| 8:00AM - 4:00PM
Class times are listed Central time
This class is available for Private Group Training