MB-200T00-A Microsoft Power Platform + Dynamics 365 Core
The Microsoft Power Platform helps organizations optimize their operations by automating routine tasks and standardizing best practices. This training provides a high-level overview of the capabilities of Microsoft Dynamics 365 and the Power Platform and provides a foundation for other Microsoft Dynamics 365 and Power Platform training offerings. High-level topics include application configuration, automation opportunities, integration, testing, and deployment.
Who Should Attend
A Dynamics 365 Customer Engagement Functional Consultant is responsible for performing discovery, capturing requirements, engaging subject matter experts and stakeholders, translating requirements, and configuring the solution and applications. The Functional Consultant implements a solution using out of the box capabilities, codeless extensibility, application and service integrations.
After completing this course, you will be able to:
Identify platform components.
Understand administrator options.
Effectively model data.
Build a basic model-driven or canvas application.
Identify testing strategies and methodologies.
Identify integration opportunities.
1 - Power Platform overview
- Configure Power Platform environments
- Creating applications
- Discovery and planning
2 - Data Modeling
- Data model fundamentals
- Other entity options
- Other field options
3 - Model-driven apps
- Configure model-driven apps
- Configure model-driven forms
- Configure views
- Configure model-driven charts
- Configure model-driven dashboards
- Configure reports
4 - Canvas apps
- Application fundamentals
- Working with data and services
- Customizing the user experience
- Integration with model-driven apps
5 - Security
- Security overview
- Business units
- Manage security roles
- Manage teams
- Configure hierarchy security
6 - Platform Automation Overview
7 - Business Rules
- Introduction to business rules
- Additional business rule details
8 - Workflows
- Introduction to workflows
- Building workflows
- Advanced workflow
9 - Microsoft Flows
- Introduction to Microsoft Flow
- Other flow concepts
- Working with CDS
- Building approval flows
- Starting from apps
- Flow deployment considerations
10 - Business Process Flows
- Introduction to business process flows
- Configure business process flows
- Additional business process flows details
11 - Introduction to integrations
- Overview of common scenarios
- Email integration
- Outlook integration
12 - Integration with Office
- Microsoft Teams
- Additional Integrations
13 - Managing Data
- Managing data overview
- Duplicate detection
- Importing data
- Exporting data
- Bulk delete
14 - Manage Instances and Applications
- Manage applications
15 - Manage Solutions
- Solution concepts
- Planning and creating solutions
- Working with solution components
- Distributing solutions
- Working with managed solutions
16 - Additional Deployment Considerations
- Mobile configuration settings
- Mobile configuration
This is a 5-day class
GTR Guaranteed to Run
Class times are listed Central time. This class is available for Private Group Training
To sort by location or date, click the ‘When’ and ‘Where’ column headings.
Class dates not listed.
contact us for available
dates and times.