Meetings, instruction, training, pitches; these are all a part of our daily lives. We are often called upon to deliver presentations with little notice, at multiple venues, and with varying requirements. And, some of these presentations include sensitive information that needs to be guarded. Given all the variables, it may seem an overwhelming task to deliver your content, on time, to all audiences, and to only those who need to see it. Oh, and by the way, you need to make it interesting, informative, and memorable. So, how do you do it? Without the help of a robust set of tools, it would be nearly impossible. But Microsoft® Office PowerPoint® 2019 provides you with a variety of such tools that can help you deliver content in nearly any situation, while saving time and effort. By taking advantage of these tools, you will be creating presentations that not only stand out from the crowd, but also don't consume all of your available time. This course covers Microsoft Office Specialist Program exam objectives to help you prepare for the PowerPoint Associate (Office 365 and Office 2019): Exam MO-300.
Who Should Attend
This course is intended for students who have a foundational working knowledge of PowerPoint 2019, who wish to take advantage of the application's higher-level usability, security, collaboration, and distribution functionality.
In this course, you will use the advanced tools and features in PowerPoint to create and deliver engaging presentations.
Customize design templates.
Use ink to hand draw elements.
Work with media.
Build advanced transitions and animations.
Finalize a presentation.
Customize presentation navigation.
Secure and distribute a presentation.
1 - CUSTOMIZING DESIGN TEMPLATES
- Topic A: Modify Slide Masters and Slide Layouts
- Topic B: Modify the Notes Master and the Handout Master
- Topic C: Add Headers and Footers
2 - USING INK TO HAND DRAW ELEMENTS
- Topic A: Draw Objects
- Topic B: Write Math Equations
3 - ADDING TABLES
- Topic A: Create a Table
- Topic B: Format a Table
- Topic C: Insert a Table from Other Microsoft Office Applications
4 - ADDING CHARTS
- Topic A: Create a Chart
- Topic B: Format a Chart
- Topic C: Insert a Chart from Microsoft Excel
5 - WORKING WITH MEDIA
- Topic A: Add Audio to a Presentation
- Topic B: Add Video to a Presentation
- Topic C: Add a Screen Recording
6 - BUILDING ADVANCED TRANSITIONS AND ANIMATIONS
- Topic A: Use the Morph Transition
- Topic B: Customize Animations
7 - FINALIZING A PRESENTATION
- Topic A: Collaborate on a Presentation
- Topic B: Annotate a Presentation
- Topic C: Record a Presentation
- Topic D: Set Up a Slide Show
8 - CUSTOMIZING PRESENTATION NAVIGATION
- Topic A: Divide a Presentation into Sections
- Topic B: Add Links
- Topic C: Create a Custom Slide Show
9 - SECURING AND DISTRIBUTING A PRESENTATION
- Topic A: Secure a Presentation
- Topic B: Create a Video or a CD