In this course, you will use Outlook to send, receive, and manage email messages, manage your contact information, schedule appointments and meetings, create tasks and notes for yourself, and customize the Outlook interface to suit your working style.
This course covers the Microsoft Office Specialist Program exam objectives to help you prepare for the Outlook Associate (Office 365 and Office 2019): Exam MO-400 certification exam.
Who Should Attend
This course is intended for those with a basic understanding of Microsoft® Windows® and who need to know how to use Outlook as an email client to manage their email communications, calendar events, contact information, and other communication tasks.
In this course, you will use Outlook to compose and handle your email communications and also manage your calendar, contacts, and tasks.
Navigate Outlook to read and respond to email.
Use the Address Book and format and spell check new messages.
Attach files and insert illustrations to messages.
Customize read and response options.
Use flags, categories, and folders to organize messages.
Create and work with Contacts.
Create appointments and schedule meetings in Calendar.
Create and work with Tasks and Notes.
1 - GETTING STARTED WITH OUTLOOK
- Topic A: Navigate the Outlook Interface
- Topic B: Work with Messages
- Topic C: Access Outlook Help
- Topic D: Outlook on the Web
2 - FORMATTING MESSAGES
- Topic A: Add Message Recipients
- Topic B: Check Spelling and Grammar
- Topic C: Format Message Content
3 - WORKING WITH ATTACHMENTS AND ILLUSTRATIONS
- Topic A: Attach Files and Items
- Topic B: Add Illustrations to Messages
- Topic C: Manage Automatic Message Content
4 - CUSTOMIZING MESSAGE OPTIONS
- Topic A: Customize Reading Options
- Topic B: Track Messages
- Topic C: Recall and Resend Messages
5 - ORGANIZING MESSAGES
- Topic A: Mark Messages
- Topic B: Organize Messages Using Folders
6 - MANAGING CONTACTS
- Topic A: Create and Edit Contacts
- Topic B: View and Print Contacts
7 - WORKING WITH THE CALENDAR
- Topic A: View the Calendar
- Topic B: Create Appointments
- Topic C: Schedule Meetings
- Topic D: Print the Calendar
8 - WORKING WITH TASKS AND NOTES
- Topic A: Create Tasks
- Topic B: Create Notes