Cisco® Implementing Cisco® Enterprise Wireless Networks v1.0 (ENWLSI)
The Implementing Cisco Enterprise Wireless Networks (ENWLSI) v1.0 course gives you the knowledge and skills needed to secure wireless network infrastructure and troubleshoot any related issues. You’ll learn how to implement and secure a wireless network infrastructure and use Cisco Identity Service Engine (ISE), Cisco Prime Infrastructure (PI), and Cisco Connect Mobile Experience to monitor and troubleshoot network issues.
The course provides hands-on labs to reinforce concepts including deploying Cisco Prime Infrastructure Release 3.5, Cisco Catalyst 9800 Wireless Controller Release IOS XE Gibraltar 16.10, Cisco Digital Network Architecture (DNA) Center Release 1.2.8, Cisco CMX Release 10.5, Cisco MSE Release 8.0 features and Cisco Identity Services Engine (ISE) Release 2.4.
This course also helps you prepare to take the Implementing Cisco Enterprise Wireless Networks (300-430 ENWLSI) exam, which is part of the new CCNP Enterprise certification and the Cisco Certified Specialist - Enterprise Wireless Implementation certification. The exam will be available beginning February 24, 2020.
Who Should Attend
Wireless network engineers, Sales engineers, Network designers
After taking this course, you should be able to:
Implement network settings to provide a secure wireless network infrastructure
Troubleshoot security issues as it relates to the wireless network infrastructure
Implement a secure wireless client and troubleshoot wireless client connectivity issues
Implement and troubleshoot QoS in wireless networks
Implement and troubleshoot advances capabilities in wireless network services
1 - Securing and Troubleshooting the Wireless Network Infrastructure
2 - Implementing and Troubleshooting Secure Client Connectivity
3 - Implementing and Troubleshooting QoS in Wireless Networks
4 - Implementing and Troubleshooting Advanced Wireless Network Services
5 - Lab Outline
- Lab Familiarization (Base Learning Lab)
- Configure Secure Management Access for WLCs and APs
- Add Network Devices and External Resources to Cisco Prime Infrastructure
- Capture a Successful AP Authentication
- Implement AAA Services for Central Mode WLANs
- Implement AAA Services for FlexConnect Mode WLANs
- Configure Guest Services in the Wireless Network
- Configure BYOD in the Wireless Network
- Capture a Successful Client Authentications
- Configure QoS in the Wireless Network for Voice and Video Services
- Configure Cisco AVC in the Wireless Network
- Capture Successful QoS Traffic Marking in the Wireless Network
- Configure Detect and Locate Services on the Cisco CMX
- Identify Wireless Clients and Security Threats
This is a 5-day class
GTR Guaranteed to Run
Class times are listed Central time. This class is available for Private Group Training
To sort by location or date, click the ‘When’ and ‘Where’ column headings.
Class dates not listed.
contact us for available
dates and times.