MS-050T00-A: SharePoint Hybrid Deployment and Migration
The business climate has changed. People want to communicate without collaborative barriers. Businesses want solutions that are both cost-effective and flexible. Organizations start to configure hybrid environments and migrate content to the cloud as the solution. In this course, you will learn how to deploy and configure the SharePoint Server 2019, designed to meet the demands of modern workstyles. You will also learn how to configure and manage various SharePoint service applications to prepare for a hybrid deployment. Then, you will learn how to plan and implement SharePoint hybrid scenarios that provide seamless users experience. Eventually, you will learn how to design the content migration process and available resources and tools to use while migrating content to SharePoint and OneDrive in Microsoft 365.
Who Should Attend
This course is designed for IT Professionals who deploy and manage SharePoint on-premises environment and are interested in deploying hybrid scenarios and migrating content to Microsoft 365.
- Describe the MinRole feature in SharePoint 2019.
- Describe how to install and configure SharePoint 2019.
- Describe how to implement high availability for SharePoint.
- Provision a BDC Service Application instance.
- Configure the Secure Store Service application.
- Describe how to configure My Sites in SharePoint 2019.
- Describe the available SharePoint Hybrid Scenarios.
- Describe the requirements for SharePoint hybrid configuration.
- Plan for SharePoint Server hybrid.
- Plan for content migration process.
- Describe available resources and tools to leverage during migration process.
- Access data to be migrated using SharePoint Migration Assessment Tool (SMAT).
- Migrate content to the cloud using SharePoint Migration Tool (SPMT).
- Migrate content to the cloud using Migration Manager.
- Migrate content to the cloud using Mover.
- Manage and monitor migration process.
1 - SHAREPOINT INFRASTRUCTURE
- Plan a SharePoint farm
- Overview of SharePoint Server 2019
- Install and manage a SharePoint farm
2 - SHAREPOINT AUTHENTICATION AND SECURITY
- Plan authentication
- Configure federated authentication
3 - SHAREPOINT CONTENT MANAGEMENT
- Plan sites and site collections
- Manage access to content
- Configure and manage site collections
4 - SHAREPOINT SERVICE APPLICATIONS
- SharePoint service applications and workflow
- Plan and configure BCS and Secure Store service
- Plan and configure user profile service
5 - PLAN AND CONFIGURE MANAGED METADATA SERVICE
- Manage content types
- Overview of Managed Metadata service
- Configure the Managed Metadata service
6 - PLAN AND CONFIGURE SEARCH
- Plan enterprise search
- Configure enterprise search
- Manage enterprise search
7 - OVERVIEW OF SHAREPOINT HYBRID SCENARIOS
- Overview of SharePoint hybrid scenarios
- Plan SharePoint Server hybrid
8 - IMPLEMENT SHAREPOINT HYBRID SCENARIOS
- Implement SharePoint hybrid scenarios
- Configure on-premises data gateway
9 - IMPLEMENT SHAREPOINT HYBRID SEARCH
- Overview of SharePoint hybrid search
- Configure SharePoint hybrid search
10 - PLAN CONTENT MIGRATION
- Overview of content migration
- Prepare for content migration
11 - MIGRATE CONTENT TO MICROSOFT 365
- Migrate content with SPMT
- Migrate content with Migration Manager
- Migrate content with Mover
This is a 5-day class
GTR Guaranteed to Run
Class times are listed Central time. This class is available for Private Group Training
To sort by location or date, click the ‘When’ and ‘Where’ column headings.
|| 8:00AM - 4:00PM
Class times are listed Central time
This class is available for Private Group Training