This course discusses the new features and tools within Excel 2016. Users will learn about the Tell Me feature, flash fill, new chart options, and other features used to analyze data.
Who Should Attend
Moderate exposure is recommended for this course. This course is designed for a user familiar with a previous version of Office, who is curious about the new features in the 2016 version. Some terminology and experience is suggested.
The objective of the course is for students to learn the new features in 2016 Excel. The material will cover specific tools and components that are not available in the earlier versions of the application.
1 - Lessons
- New in Excel 2016 - Learn to use Tell Me to search within Excel
- Using Flash Fill - Learn to efficiently fill repetitive data
- New Chart Types - Learn new chart types, such as a Treemap
- Using the Quick Analysis Tools - Learn to use the tools available to analyze data
- Working with Recommended PivotTables - Learn to use the recommendations offered by the application, based on your typed data