Excel 2016 Working Together - Connecting Worksheets and Workbooks
This course focuses on working with worksheets and workbooks, using linking techniques. It provides the user with information regarding efficient and effective methods for analyzing multiple worksheets and workbooks. Students will learn to evaluate and interpret data, to create a workbook more accessible and multi-functional.
Who Should Attend
Moderate exposure to Excel is recommended. The course discusses topics that include formulas and navigation of the program. Users should have some experience using the application, with moderate experience focused on formulas and expressions.
The tools discussed will enable students to link worksheets and workbooks. This process will involve using ranges and tools to analyze the data. Students will understand how to use the most efficient methods to work within spreadsheets and files.
1 - Lessons
- The AutoFill Feature - Learn to use autofill to copy formulas.
- Quick Analysis Tools - Learn to analyze data using conditions and visuals.
- Switching between Relative, Absolute, and Mixed References - Learn to alter the cell reference type.
- Linking Worksheets and Workbooks - Learn to work within various worksheets and multiple workbooks
- Working with Range Names - Learn to create range names to group cells.