This course discusses the new features and tools within Excel 365. Users will learn about new data enhancements, precision selecting, sharing documents, new chart types, new functions, productivity enhancements, graphic enhancements, and improvements to Power Query
Who Should Attend
Moderate exposure is recommended for this course. This course is designed for a user familiar with a previous version of Office, who is curious about the new features in the 365 version. Some terminology and experience are suggested.
The objective of the course is for students to learn the new features in Excel 365. The material will cover specific tools and components that are not available in the earlier versions of the application.
1 - Lessons
- New in Excel 365 - Learn more about the new features of Excel 365.
- Working with Data Enhancements - Learn to use Excel ideas, stock quotes, and geographic data types.
- Using Precision Selecting - Learn to use the control key for more precise cell selections.
- Using the New Help Ribbon - Learn to get additional support and training from a new location.
- Sharing a Document in Excel 365 - Learn to share documents for co-authoring.
- Using New Charts - Learn to use funnel charts and map charts.
- Exploring New Functions - Learn about new functions, such as CONCAT, TEXTJOIN, IFS, MAXIFS, MINIFS, and SWITCH.
- Using Automatic Time Grouping in PivotTables - Learn to group time-related fields automatically in PivotTables.
- Working with Productivity Enhancements - Learn to use the Microsoft Translator and Accessibility Checker.
- Using Graphic Enhancements - Learn about drawing and inking tools, icons, and 3D models.
- Improvements in the Get and Transform (Power Query) - Learn about improved transformations, the new queries and connection panes, and the power query editor.
- Connecting to SAP HANA Databases - Get Excel data from SAP HANA databases.