InDesign CC Advanced Text Techniques
This course introduces students to working with text in Adobe InDesign CC, demonstrating how it may be different from what they are used to and introducing a variety of powerful and efficient tools to make the transition easy.
Who Should Attend
This class is intended for anyone who wants to be able to work more efficiently in InDesign CC. This course does offer a basic introduction to the application, but it still a great way for confident beginners to hit the ground running.
This course aims to help students become fluent in text editing in InDesign so they can save time and make sure their documents look impressive and professional. You will learn how to add text, change settings, format it to the finest details, and make it work with any document layout.
1 - Lessons
- Placing Text in InDesign: Learn how to create, fill, and connect text frames to add text anywhere in a document.
- Working with Text Frames: Learn how to resize and add columns to text frames so your text fits where it needs to.
- Advanced Text Options: Learn about advanced character formatting like kerning, tracking, scale, and baseline shift.
- Working with Bullets and Numbering: Learn how to create and customize bulleted and numbered lists and how to adjust tab spacing.
- Working with Text Flow: Learn how to add breaks and special formatting characters to control the flow of text from one column or page to the next.