Office 2016 Getting Started with Office 2016
This course teaches users the features in Office 2016, that did not exist in earlier versions. Students will learn new navigational tools, as well as specifics about 2016 Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
Who Should Attend
Beginner exposure is recommended for this course. This class builds understanding regarding the usage of the 2016 version of Microsoft Office.
The objective of the course is for students to understand the new features within the 2016 version of Office. Students will gain information regarding the interface, as well as, new application-specific features.
1 - Lessons
- Office 2016 - Learn about the new features and enhancements made in the 2016 suite.
- The Office 2016 Environment - Learn to navigate the 2016 interface.
- New Features Across Office Applications - Learn about the consistent features across the Microsoft Applications 2016 version.
- Collaborating in Office 2016 - Learn how to share with other users and co-author a file.
- New in Word 2016 - Learn about the new ribbon tab and track changes enhancement.
- New in Excel 2016 - Learn to use flash fill and various PivotTable tools.
- New in PowerPoint 2016 - Learn about theme options, embedding videos, and recording in PowerPoint 2016.
- New in Outlook 2016 - Learn to use the new calendar and contact features.