This course shows how to create and utilize a basic SharePoint site, and gives an overview of how to work with different types of files, lists, and libraries.
Who Should Attend
This course is for SharePoint site owners or administrators who need to know how to create, edit, and utilize the basic components of a SharePoint site.
Upon completion of this course, students will be able to create and share SharePoint sites, add content to sites, work with files, collaborate on documents, use the newsfeed, set alerts, and create libraries, web parts, and lists.
1 - Lessons
- Sites Overview - Learn about the layout of SharePoint and what it can be used for.
- Creating and Sharing a Site - Learn how to create sites, share sites, and work with site permissions.
- Adding Content to a Site - Learn how to add apps to a site.
- Creating a Library - Learn how to add document libraries to a site.
- Inserting a Web Part - Learn about web parts and how to add them to a site.
- Working with Files - Learn different ways to add and search for files in a library.
- Creating a List - Learn how to add lists to a site.
- Document Collaboration - Learn how to share
- documents, and how to check a document in and out.
- Setting an Alert - Learn how to set alerts on files and libraries to get notified of changes.
- Working with Views - Learn how to use Library View, List View, and customized personal views.