Office 365 Online Getting Started with Sway
In this course, students will get an introduction to Sway: a program that allows users to combine text and media to create web-based presentations that are optimized for viewing on mobile devices.
Who Should Attend
This course is for Office 365 users who would like to move beyond PowerPoint to create more dynamic, web-based presentations.
Upon completion of this course, students will be able to create and share Sway presentations, add and edit content, change the look of presentations, and co-author with others.
1 - Lessons
- Overview of Sway - Learn how to access and navigate in Sway.
- Creating a New Sway Presentation - Learn how to create presentations from Word documents, PowerPoint presentations, PDFs, or just start from scratch.
- Adding Content - Learn how to add text, media, and groups to cards.
- Changing the Look of a Presentation - Learn how to adjust the navigation layout, apply designs, and use the Remix! option.
- Sharing a Presentation - Learn how to share presentations with co-workers, other organizations, or the whole world.
- Co-Authoring in Sway - Learn how to add and view co-authors in a presentation.