OneNote 2016 Be More Productive with OneNote
This course shows OneNote users how to create notebooks, customize different settings, and work with different file types to increase their ease of use and efficiency.
Who Should Attend
This course is for OneNote users who would like to learn some of the best practices and extra features available in OneNote Notebooks. Some basic experience with OneNote is recommended, but confident beginners should be able to catch on quickly.
By the end of this course, you will be able to build and organize notebooks, create custom views, upload and work with a variety of file types, work with Excel files, sync Notebooks to their computer, and share Notebooks with others.
1 - Lessons
- Building and Organizing Notebooks - Learn to create new Notebooks, add and move sections, add and delete pages, and add text.
- Customizing the View - Learn to use normal view, full page view, and dock-to-desktop view.
- Working with Images, Audio and Video - Learn to add pictures, screenshots, screen clippings, audio, and video to Notebooks.
- Working with Data and Files - Learn to insert new and existing Excel files into a Notebook.
- Syncing and Sharing Notebooks - Learn to sync Notebooks to your computer and share Notebooks trough OneDrive, SharePoint, or shared network drives.