Outlook 365 Using the Calendar and Time Management Tools
This course provides information about calendar usage and tasks. Students will navigate both areas and become familiar with the creation of appointments, meetings, tasks, and notes. These features are organizational and assist with time management.
Who Should Attend
Beginner exposure is recommended for this course. The features discussed require minimal experience working within the calendar and task options. Students will learn to use these tools to stay more organized and better manage their schedules.
The objective of the course is to provide students with the tools necessary to effectively organize their calendars, thereby better managing their time. Furthermore, students will learn how to use tasks to assist with delegation of activities.
1 - Lessons
- * Exploring the Calendar Views - Learn to see the calendar through different viewing options.
- * Creating Appointments and Meetings- Learn to create meetings and reply to meeting requests.
- * Managing Meetings - Learn to track responses, modify, and cancel meetings.
- * Working with Skype and Teams - Learn how to create a Skype meeting or schedule a Teams meeting from Outlook.
- * Working with the Calendar - Learn to create a calendar group, use the calendar overlay mode, dismiss reminders for past events, and print the calendar.
- * Working with Tasks - Learn how to use, update, and assign tasks.
- * Working with Notes - Learn how to write, edit, and delete a note.