SharePoint 365 Getting Started with SharePoint
This course gives students an introduction to the SharePoint application. Students will learn about the purposes and possibilities of the application, as well as how to access, navigate, and work with various sites and libraries. This course is designed mostly from an end-user perspective.
Who Should Attend
This course is perfect for anyone hoping to learn what SharePoint is and why they might benefit from using it. This course is recommended as a precursor to all other SharePoint courses.
This course is designed to give students an introduction to the basic uses of a SharePoint site. Upon completion of this course, you will be able to access and navigate a SharePoint site, as well as understand the different components of a site. You will also be able to upload, open, edit, and save files in a SharePoint Library.
1 - Lessons
- What is SharePoint: Learn how to access SharePoint sites with a web browser or through Office 365.
- Accessing the SharePoint Site: Learn how to access SharePoint sites with a web browser or through Office 365.
- Navigating and Finding Content in SharePoint: Learn to locate and use SharePoint links, menus, and site contents.
- Working with Files in Document Libraries: Learn different ways to upload files to SharePoint libraries.
- Creating, Editing, and Viewing Documents: Learn all the different options for working with files in a SharePoint library.
- Collaborating with Others in SharePoint: Learn how to check a document in/out and share a document.
- Working with Lists in SharePoint: Learn how to add and edit items in lists.
- Creating Alerts in SharePoint: Learn how to create and manage alerts in libraries and lists.