This course will teach students how to create Word documents efficiently by introducing various methods for entering, selecting, and editing text and by explaining how to work with multiple file formats. This course emphasizes navigating through and editing documents.
Who Should Attend
This course is designed for those who are already familiar with the basics of Microsoft Word. However, it will spend time reviewing some of the basics, so it is a great place to start for beginners looking for a slightly accelerated introduction. This course is also recommended to anyone who wants to learn more about different file formats.
The goal of this course is to help students become more fluent in working with text, saving them time in creating and editing documents by teaching various techniques for entering, selecting, and manipulating text. This course also aims to help students become more versatile in the types of documents they work with. By the end of this course, you will have the tools you need to create and edit documents efficiently in a variety of contexts.
1 - Lessons
- Understanding the Word User Interface - Learn the basics of entering text.
- Navigating and Selecting Text - Learn how to navigate documents and how to select text using various techniques.
- Editing Text - Learn how to replace, delete, cut, copy, and paste text in various ways.
- Opening and Editing a PDF - Learn how to edit a PDF within Word.
- Understanding Word File Formats - Learn how to work with and save documents in various file formats.