Word 2016 Embellish Documents with Graphic and Special Elements
This course teaches students how to make their documents more visually appealing to grab and keep their audience's attention. Students will learn a variety of features that they can use to embellish their documents.
Who Should Attend
This course is will be most comfortable for students who are already familiar with the basics of Word, and especially with formatting. Students of any level, however, will benefit from learning the basics of working with objects as well as some more specialized features.
The goal of this course is to show students how to make their documents both professional and visually appealing by adding special objects or applying page formats. You will learn how to create special text characters; how to work with pictures, shapes, and text boxes; and how to apply special features to an entire document. By the end of this course, you will be ready to continue learning more about document formatting and working with graphic elements.
1 - Lessons
- Working with Drop Caps and Special Characters - Learn how to insert Drop Caps and special characters/symbols.
- Inserting and Formatting Pictures - Learn how to adjust and add effects to an image, as well as how to place pictures within text.
- Resizing Images - Learn how to resize and crop images.
- Inserting Text Boxes and Shapes - Learn how to insert and format text boxes and graphic shapes.
- Working with Page Elements - Learn how to apply watermarks, page color and page borders.