Discover the Full Capabilities of Power BI in this One-Day, Hands-On Workshop.
Our Power BI: Dashboard-In-a-Day events are designed for beginners and intermediate users of Power BI. You will be coached through a thorough, hands-on experience by one of our subject matter experts in a live classroom environment.
- Creating your dashboard
- Connecting to, and transforming data
- Exploring your data interactively
- Understanding your dashboard development life cycle
- Sharing your data with your organization
- Refreshing your data
- Integrating Power BI with Excel
- Collaboration via Office 365 Groups
- Deploying your dashboard to your mobile device
The last two hours of the workshop are dedicated to attendees building reports and dashboards out of their own data with the support of their instructor.
- Knowledge of how to get started with using Power BI for Analytics
- Gain confidence in building and servicing basic Power BI solutions for your organization
- Understand how to connect, import, and transform data from a variety of sources
- Enabling a culture of self-serve BI throughout the organization
- Better understand how to explore data with powerful visualization tools to build stunning reports
- Understand how to share dashboards with your team and publish them to the web
Dates Are Now Available
Click here to view all of the upcoming dates for the Power BI: Dashboard in a Day event.
Additional Power BI Courses
Microsoft Power BI - Data Analysis Practitioner | 2 Days
- This course is ideal for those responsible for conducting data analysis and are looking for alternative ways to analyze business data, visualize insights, and share those insights with peers across the enterprise.
20778 Analyzing Data with Power BI | 3 Days
- This course is ideal for SQL Server report creators who are interested in alternative methods of presenting data.
If you’re interested in attending, please fill out the form on this page and a New Horizons representative will get back to you shortly.