Time Management & Setting Goals
Time management training most often begins with setting goals and staying focused. The process of planning and controlling how much time to spend on specific activities. The ability to prioritize tasks to maximize personal efficiency in the workplace and decide which order to tackle tasks and chores to make sure you complete them on schedule.
Effectively using goals and the ability to break down into a project, create an action plan, or a simple task list will improve your ability to manage your time. Learn to deal with a constant barrage of technology, people, and tasks that can contribute to that disorganization. Many people find that they flit from one task to another, trying to get everything done, but often falling short.
You will learn how to make the most of your time by getting a handle on your workflow, workspace, using your planner effectively, and delegating some of your work to other people.
Who Should Attend
Individual Contributors, Supervisors, Managers, Directors
- Better organizing yourself and your workspace for peak efficiency.
- Understanding the importance of, and the most useful techniques for, setting and achieving goals.
- Explain what their dreams and goals are for both the short and long term
- Use motivating techniques to help them reach their goals
- Understand how to deal with setbacks
- How to plan and schedule your time efficiently.
- Learning what to delegate and how to delegate well.
- Taking control of things that can derail your workplace productivity.
- Learning how to manage your workload.
1 - Identify and Develop Time Management and Goal Setting Skills
2 - Learn How to Define and Set Goals
3 - Define Your Core Business and Why You Are Engaged
4 - Practice Standard Tactics and Techniques of Time Management
5 - Change the Culture and Rituals to Impact the Behavior
6 - Make Informed Decisions, Learn to Delegate and Change Behaviors
7 - Solidify Concepts for Productivity and Organization
This is a 2-day class
GTR Guaranteed to Run
Class times are listed Central time. This class is available for Private Group Training
To sort by location or date, click the ‘When’ and ‘Where’ column headings.
|| 8:00AM - 4:00PM
Class times are listed Central time
This class is available for Private Group Training