CSF-201 Citrix Content Collaboration Enterprise Essentials
In this two-day course, you will learn about enterprise file sharing and synchronization with Citrix Content Collaboration. You will gain the skills and understanding needed to configure and manage your Citrix Content Collaboration environment, including implementation of StorageZones and the Windows and Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktopclients. Additionally, explore your control plane and data storage options; end-user management; and client deployment on Windows physical and virtual desktops.
This course will give you an understanding of Content Collaboration administrative responsibilities and teach you how to navigate the administrative console for facilitated deployment and file sharing success. This course is designed for IT professionals with little Citrix Content Collaboration experience.
Who Should Attend
Built for IT Professionals interested in learning how to implement Citrix Content Collaboration features using leading practices.
Potential students include Administrators, Implementers/Engineers, and Architects.
• Understand Enterprise File Synchronization, Sharing, and Citrix Content Collaboration architecture • How to navigate the Citrix Content Collaboration administration interface and build StorageZones • How to integrate Citrix Content Collaboration in an existingCitrix Virtual Apps and Desktops environment • How to manage Citrix Content Collaboration users in an Active Directory environment
1 - Enterprise File Synchronization and Sharing (EFSS) Overview
- Enterprise Document Sharing Use Cases
- Software as a Service (SaaS) and Cloud concepts
- EFSS Legal Basics
2 - Architecture
- Control Plane
- Data Storage Options (Azure, Amazon, Enterprise)
- Security (File Encryption, Password Policy, DLP Overview)
3 - Administration
- Folder Administration
- Advanced Preferences
- Manual User setup
4 - StorageZones
- Components data flow
- Restricted Zones Overview
- Connectors Overview (CIFS, SharePoint)
5 - User management
- Citrix Content Collaboration User Management (UMT) Tool
- Security Assertion Markup Language (SAML) Overview
- Citrix Content Collaboration Authentication
6 - Endpoint clients
- Windows and Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktop Client
- Mobile Clients
- Outlook Plug-in
7 - User Experience
- Getting Started
- File Management
- Preference Customization
8 - Troubleshooting and Management
- Authentication and Access Issues
- Component upgrade
- Component monitoring
This is a 2-day class
GTR Guaranteed to Run
Class times are listed Central time. This class is available for Private Group Training
To sort by location or date, click the ‘When’ and ‘Where’ column headings.
Class dates not listed.
contact us for available
dates and times.