This course covers various cloud migration strategies with a detailed discussion on each phase of the migration process, including portfolio discovery, application migration planning and design, migration execution, and post-migration validation.
Who Should Attend
Solutions architects, IT engineers, and IT project managers.
This course teaches you how to:
Explain the various cloud migration strategies.
Assess cloud migration readiness.
Discover your portfolio and plan for migration.
Plan and design your application migration strategy.
Perform and validate application migration to the cloud.
Optimize your applications and operations after migrating to the cloud.
1 - DAY 1
- Migrating to AWS - An Overview
- Discovery, Analysis, and Planning
- Migration Planning and Design
2 - DAY 2
- Migration, Integration, and Validation
- Optimizing Applications and Operating in the AWS Cloud