Office 365 Online Getting Started with Delve
In this course, Office 365 users will learn how to utilize the Delve app, which displays information relevant to the user from multiple sources. It shows content from across Office 365, including documents, images, and videos.
Who Should Attend
This course is for Office 365 users who would like to learn how to utilize Delve’s powerful search engine to find and organize files from multiple sources at once.
Upon completion of this course, students will be able to search in Delve, use boards, configure different views, and share documents.
1 - Lessons
- Overview of Delve - Learn how to access, navigate, and find content in Delve.
- Using Boards - Learn what boards are, how to create them, and how to add and remove documents from them.
- Searching in Delve - Learn how to use Delve's powerful search engine to search for files from multiple sources.
- Working with the Me or People View - Learn how to search for documents created by other people.
- Sharing Documents - Learn how to email links and invite others to view or edit documents.