In this course, Office 365 users will learn how Planner can help teams work together more efficiently by making it easy to create plans, organize and assign tasks, share files, and receive updates on progress.
Who Should Attend
This course is for Office 365 users who work with multiple projects or tasks, and would like a better way of orchestrating and organizing all the details.
Upon completion of this course, students will be able to work with plans and tasks, use boards and buckets, work with team members, use notifications, use the Charts View, and use the Notebook.
1 - Lessons
- Getting Started with Microsoft Planner - Learn how to access, navigate, and utilize Planner.
- Working with Plans - Learn how to create and view plans
- Using Boards and Buckets - Learn how to view a plan's board and create buckets for organization.
- Working with Tasks - Learn how to add tasks, add task details, mark tasks complete, and change the status, assignment, or bucket of a task.
- Working with Team Members - Learn how to add members and assign tasks to them.
- Using Notifications - Learn how to edit notifications and subscriptions for plans.
- Using the Charts View - Learn how to view and read the automatic charts for plans.
- Using the Notebook - Learn how to find and use the automatic OneNote Notebooks for plans.