This course gives an overview of Microsoft OneNote, a versatile note-taking tool that allows users to easily organize information. Students will learn how to create, format, and utilize basic OneNote Notebooks and learn about some of the possibilities with the application.
Who Should Attend
This course is for students who are new to OneNote and would like to learn how to implement the foundational features of the application. Even more experienced Office users can benefit from the organizational tools and skills they will learn in this course.
By the end of this course, you will be able to create, edit, and format a OneNote Notebook. You will be able to add and edit sections, pages, and various forms of content, such as templates, tags, files, and images. After learning the basics, you will be ready to continue to more advanced courses.
1 - Lessons
- Understanding the Basics - Learn to create a new Notebook, add sections to Notebooks, add and delete pages, and switch between Notebooks.
- Adding Content - Learn to add text, insert tables, create Quick Notes, and add pictures.
- Formatting a Notebook - Learn to apply page templates, apply text formatting, and move, resize, and delete containers.
- Working with Tags - Learn to apply and remove tags.
- Working with Embedded Content - Learn to insert Excel files and spreadsheets.