Outlook 2016 Using the Calendar and Time Management Tools
This course provides information about calendar usage and tasks. Students will navigate both areas and become familiar with the creation of appointments, meetings, tasks, and notes. These features are organizational and assist with time management.
Who Should Attend
Beginner exposure is recommended for this course. The features discussed require minimal experience working within the calendar and task options. Students will learn to use these tools to stay more organized and better manage their schedules.
The objective of the course is to provide students with the tools necessary to effectively organize their calendars, thereby better managing their time. Furthermore, students will learn how to use tasks to assist with delegation of activities.
1 - Lessons
- Exploring the Calendar Views - Learn to see the calendar through different viewing options.
- Creating an Appointment - Learn to create appointments.
- Creating Meetings - Learn to create meetings and reply to meeting requests.
- Managing Meetings - Learn to track responses, modify, and cancel meetings.
- Working with the Calendar - Learn to create a calendar group.
- Printing the Calendar - Learn how to print the calendar using different setting options.
- Working with Tasks - Learn how to use tasks and update them as needed.
- Assigning Tasks - Learn how to send a task to another user.
- Working with Notes - Learn how to write, edit, and delete a note.