This course introduces several features that make navigating through PowerPoint presentations easier. Students will learn how to add hyperlinks, create action buttons, and set custom options to make any presentation, smoother, more interactive, and more engaging.
Who Should Attend
Moderate experience with PowerPoint is recommended. This course assumes some basic familiarity with creating and presenting PowerPoint slides, so it may not be suitable for absolute beginners.
This course is designed to help students create more effective presentations. By the end of this course, you will be able to structure, navigate through, and customize your slide shows more efficiently.
1 - Lessons
- Adding Navigation with Hyperlinks - Learn how to add a hyperlink to open a web page, open a file, or to navigate to another slide in your presentation.
- Adding Interactivity with Action Buttons - Learn how to add and modify actions buttons to open a web page or to navigate within your presentation.
- Using Zoom to Navigate a Presentation - Learn how to create, modify, and use Zooms to navigate a presentation.
- Creating Custom Slides Shows - Learn how to create and run a custom show.
- Organizing Slides with Sections - Learn about sections and how to create, rename, and manage the slides within them.
- Printing a Section or Custom Show - Learn how to print slideshow sections and custom shows.