This course discusses the new features within PowerPoint 365. Students will gain understanding of the components that are not included in earlier versions of PowerPoint. The material includes specifics about the new morph transition, zooms, the Microsoft Translator, 3D models, icons, the draw ruler, enhanced image background removal, slide show recordings, and co-authoring documents.
Who Should Attend
Moderate exposure is recommended for this course. This course is designed for a user familiar with a previous version of PowerPoint, who is curious about the new features in the 365 version. Some terminology and experience are suggested.
Students taking the course will learn how to use new slide features, productivity enhancements, graphic enhancements, slide show recordings and collaboration tools in PowerPoint. The objective of the course is to provide users with the material necessary to use the new features in PowerPoint 365.
1 - Lessons
- New in PowerPoint 365 - Learn to the help ribbon
- Working with New Slide Features - Learn to use the morph transition. Learn how to create and use a zoom.
- Using Productivity Enhancements - Learn to use the Microsoft Translator and accessibility checker.
- Using Graphic Enhancements - Learn how to insert a 3D model, insert icons, use the text highlighter, use the draw ruler, use the enhanced image background removal tool, and work with funnel charts.
- Recording Slide Show Presentation - Learn to record a slide show with narration for future viewing.
- Collaborating in PowerPoint - Learn how to share and co-author a document in PowerPoint.